The snow c laded land , constant low temperature ,Kind of relaxed mood and old sad song in the background, What do you prefer to have in this situation. I definitely enjoy hot chicken noodle soup , that do make your senses and belly happy while helping you to carry on your classic way of celebrating cold.
No doubt, Its chicken soup for the soul. I say so because its simple, no complication. Its just chicken , noodles and veggies cooked in a clear soup. Enjoy your cold wintry days with this recipe.
Preparation time :10 mins
Cooking time: 45 mins
|The classic chicken Noodle soup|
- Chicken - 500 gms, boiled and chopped, or the leftovers will also do.
- Carrots- 4 chopped
- Onion- 1 chopped
- celery- 4 sticks chopped
- Egg Noodles- 400 gms
- Pepper- freshly crushed
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for cooking
- Vegetable bullion
- Chicken stock - 700 Ml
- If you do not have boiled chicken , boil it by adding the chicken in 1Ltr of water. Add salt while boiling. Strain the chicken stock and reserve it once chicken gets cooked. Let the chicken cool of , then chop it.
- Heat oil in a soup pot.
- Add in the onion , celery, carrot. Saute until they are soft , add salt to this.
- Add the chicken stock or vegetable stock, boil. Add the vegetable bullion or any other bullion cube of your choice.
- Add the egg noodles once the vegetable stock is hot . Cook Noodle until it is la dent...cooked.
- Add in the chopped chicken pieces, season with pepper and simmer for 2 minutes.
Your chicken Noodle soup is ready to be served, serve it hot. Enjoy Winter :-)